Wednesday 8 June 2016

Update: The Deal Has Been Sealed

We are pleased to announce that we have agreed to terms with one of our potential investors and the credits are flowing in as we speak. The investor promised us freedom of word with only minor restrictions so we should be able to avoid bias. Unfortunately, we cannot reveal much about our investor's identity, only that he used to be involved in military business and is now focusing on "private matters".

What is important for us is that we are now able to improve our digital equipment which should result in pictures of much higher quality. And this is what we are all about!

-J

2 comments:

  1. My congratulations! I am glad to know that you have find an investor and you are able to improve your digital equipment. You can publicate more gaming posts and it will be great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My friends, thanks for inviting me here. Your site contains all new updates to my favorite games. I am a big game lover and I really liked your site. I wish you good luck and I am hoping the same useful works for you in future. Do not hesitate to use custom-paper-writing.org for all new posts to be sure in their brilliant quality 24/7! Just try their help once and you will use it every time!

    ReplyDelete